Scholarship & Concession Policy
”Our selection process is designed to recognize meritorious students in the field of Academic, Sports, Creative & Performing Arts. Tula’s also offers “Scholarship” – to top students who exhibit additional qualities such as exemplary character, integrity, leadership and will share the values of our school community.” – Robin Kumar Chhetri (Dean of Admissions)
Tula’s Scholarship Assessment (T.S.A.)
TIS provides various scholarship programs for Academic & Sports based student. All candidates with exceptional Academic or Sports records can apply for this scholarship.
- 2 years of academic report card / Sports certificates (State & National)
- Need to qualify for Tula’s Scholarship Assessment (T.S.A.) with 95% and Interview for an academic scholarship.
- Candidate applying for Sports Scholarship has to obtain 75% in S.A.
- Interview with Academic Supervisor/ Dean of Admission /Head of Sports
Academic Scholarship *
Upto Rs. 1,00,000
Sports Scholarship *
Upto Rs. 1,00,000
Tula’s Concession Policy
Sibling Concession *
Serving Defense Person *
Single Parent *
Alumna & Alumni reference *
Alumna & Alumni Reference: – Tula’s International School welcomes all family members referred by our proud Alumna & Alumni. To avail concession, kindly email an admission request with Name & Batch Year of our Alumni & Alumna. Email at email@example.com
- Limited seats are available for approval by the School Management for each category of fee concession& Scholarship.
- Fee Concession is subjected to fee concession policy which can be made available on request to the school management (available only after joining).
- Only one concession could be avail at any given time.
- After above eligibility, School Management holds all decision for scholarship program with limited seat for 20 Students.
- Parent’s need to email Dean of Admissions (firstname.lastname@example.org) to avail Tula’s Concession policy.
- Child need to qualify for
- The scholarship will be provided from One Time Fees.
Few of the scholarships offered in the previous years.
WE ARE PROUD THAT WE COULD MAKE A DIFFERENCE TO THE LIVES OF THESE CHILDREN AND THEIR PARENTS AND WILL CONTINUE TO DO SO IN THE UPCOMING YEARS.